Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I Totally Have a Blog Now!

So, here it is! I have considered starting a blog for a while and I guess today happened to be the day! I'm just a nobody from nowhere town (MapQuest it!) so I don't expect anyone to ever actually read this. However, if you find yourself doing so, Enjoy! I don't know how serious I plan to take this whole blogging venture, so I guess we'll see.
If you don't know me personally, let me introduce myself. I am a stay-at-home mama to 2 kids and wife to my absolute true love. I am the most indecisive person on the planet and I'm a little weird. My family keeps me grounded and if it weren't for them, I'd probably be somewhere else doing something different. Lord knows we wouldn't want that.
....I'm not going to sit here a rattle on about myself. If you care to know more, I'm sure it will all shine through anything I eventually write on here. However, if you must know, my favorite color is green and my eyes are blue. Geez. There.

No comments:

Post a Comment